During these trying times, our valued green catering partners have had to close down their dine-in options and have lost the bulk of their business as events and in-person meetings are canceled or hosted remotely. They now rely more than ever on the catering, delivery and take-out opportunities we can send their way. We wish to support these businesses, which have taken extra steps to ensure they incorporate sustainable catering practices, and many of which are small, family-owned services.
For that reason, we are providing the following green catering options for the St. Louis area, should you know of a need for a catered meal! Most of these businesses are currently accommodating families and individuals too, as they adapt to the current business climate.
If you would like to mix up your usual grocery-store cooked meals while following St. Louis’ stay-at-home order, please consider ordering from one of our green catering partners:
- Corporate Seasonings: Free, contactless delivery. Corporateseasonings.com
- Perennial: Contactless pickup. All orders can be placed online at perennialbeer.square.site and picked up during our to-go hours Wed-Sun, 2-7pm. Customers can choose their pick up date and time at checkout, call 636-525-1746 when they arrive, and we will run beer out and set it on a table for them to pick up.
- Onesto: Carryout & curbside pick up available. Call 314-802-8883.
- Three Kings: Curbside pickup, threekingspub.com
- Guido’s Pizzeria and Tapas: Open daily from 11am-9pm for curbside pickup and delivery by calling 314-771-4900. They have designated a pickup area in front of the restaurant and will request your vehicle make and color when you place your order.
- Crushed Red: Crushed-red.com, contactless delivery and pickup. Available on DoorDash.
- Snarf’s: We are taking orders over the phone and online at www.eatsnarfs.com, but we are not accepting cash at this time. Available on DoorDash.
- Whichwich: Free delivery, whichwich.com
- Schafly: Reduced hours: Carryout & curbside pickup available. Call 314.241.2337 to place an order. Mon-Sat: 11AM-8PM,Sun: 12PM-8PM.
- Butler’s Pantry: https://www.butlerspantry.com/
- Grace Meat+Three: Contactless pickup. Orders can be placed at the window, by phone 314-533-2700, or online at stlgrace.com. Opened from 11AM-8PM Wednesday – Sunday.
- Park Avenue Coffee: Curbside and grab-n-go open. Parkavenuecoffee.com
The following caterers may be open, though the Office of Sustainability was unable to confirm their current offerings: Michele C Catering, Revel Kitchen, Bistro 517, Bailey’s Restaurants, La Patisserie Choquette, SweetArt, Fozzie’s
The businesses below are currently closed: Flavor 360, Winslow’s Table, Seed Sprout Spoon, Whisk, PW Pizza, Kayak’s, Gamlin Restaurant Group, Lona’s lil Eats
We are proud to have a wide selection of caterers, all of which have been interviewed by the WashU Office of Sustainability to ensure green catering practices are observed. These caterers serve a wide variety of cuisines, and we are confident you will be able to find something you like. These businesses need your help more than ever, and with your support, we can continue to celebrate excellent, sustainably produced food, together.