We all know that a diet that is heavy on plants and light on animal products is both better for the environment and also for our overall wellness. Making the change might seem overwhelming or even impossible. Dining Services and the Office of Sustainability have teamed up to create the Ever Green Challenge to make the change easier and—dare we say it?—fun! Join us in October and participate in the inaugural year for this month-long plant-based program!
OVERVIEW OF CHALLENGE
- Takes place in Bear’s Den
- Different meal stations will offer different plant-based options each day (look for the Ever Green logo!)
- Sign up to receive a passport, and with every plant-based meal you eat, you receive a sticker from the cashier
- Eat at least one plant-based meal a day for five days of the week
- Check in at our table with your passport to become eligible for weekly raffles
- At the end of the program, you can calculate your total carbon impact!