Let’s be honest, we could all use more veggies in our lives! And according to Project Drawdown, plant forward diets are one of the top global climate solutions to mitigate the effects of global warming.
Making such a change might seem overwhelming or even impossible. Dining Services and the Office of Sustainability have teamed up to create the Ever Green Challenge to make the change easier and—dare we say it?—fun!
- Participants must be WashU students.
- Log your plant-based meal via a quick form.
- The plant-based meal should be just that: a meal (i.e., not a bag of chips or a cup of black coffee!)
- Any plant-based meal purchased at any WashU dining location is eligible to count as a meal.
- Every plant-based meal will count as one entry into a final prize raffle.
- Raffles will be capped at a maximum of 15 entries per participant.
- Plant-based meals do not contain any animal protein or products, e.g., meat, eggs, dairy.
- Prizes will be a number of gift cards to local retail dining!