- Friday 8/19: 12pm – 5pm
- Saturday 8/20: No SOS sale, but visit the Sale on the Swamp (on the South 40) for similar materials! First-year students only! 8a – 5p
- Friday 8/26: 10am – 5pm
- Saturday 8/27: 11am – 4pm
- Monday 8/29: 10am – 3pm
- Friday 9/16: 10am – 2pm CLEAR OUT SALE: Open to all WashU community (students, employees, basic service contractors, and alum)
- Friday 9/23: 10am – 2pm CLEAR OUT SALE: Open to all WashU community (students, employees, basic service contractors, and alum)
◦ $5 for unmarked individual items
◦ $15 per box (all you can fit!)
◦ $5 – $40 (or as marked) for furniture, appliances, electronics, or other things that don’t fit in a box, as well as select marked items.
Credit cards, cash and check accepted.
NOTE: Proceeds support the operations of the Share Our Stuff program. Unless otherwise noted, the sale is open to WashU students, College Prep participants (and alumni) and recent WashU alumni.
Creating a reservation is not required, but doing so will help us plan for participation and enable us to collect important data for communicating the success and necessity of this service. By submitting an RSVP for the sale, you will also receive notifications of future SOS sales! RSVP here.
Everything is first come/first served, and as-is. You are also welcome to bring items you would like to donate for reuse–in good working order please!
Bring your own boxes or bags if possible. Thank you!