Join the Office of Sustainability and Parking & Transportation Services for two summer Tune-ups and Commuter Fairs on June 25 and August 2 from 11am to 2pm, in the Edison Courtyard outside of the Danforth University Center.
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Get a free bike tune-up provided by Velofix. *See below for the free tune-up rules.
- Enjoy free pedal-powered smoothies from the famous Smoothie Bike;
- Purchase a discounted U-Lock with WUPD;
- Learn more about the commuter support programs offered by Parking and Transportation Services;
- Learn about campus and community organizations advancing alternative transportation in St. Louis;
- Pick up free bike bells, lights, maps, and guides;
- Get acquainted with the University’s self-service Fixit Stations;
- Discover how your office can become a Green Office and gain points for each employee that utilizes Alternative Transportation
* Free Tune-Ups Rules:
- Please sign up for a tune-up at the check in sustainability tent (look for people wearing the sustainability shirt!)
- Due to limited spots for the free tune-ups, bikes will only be checked in on a first-come, first-serve basis until 1:30p or up to 22 bikes. We cannot guarantee service for bikes brought after 1:30p or after the 22th slot is full.
- Free tune-ups cover basic maintenance only; bike owners may purchase parts on site or will be referred to a bike shop if repair needs do not fit within the scope of the basic tune-up.
- You will be able to leave your bike for repair and receive a text when it is ready for pick up. In the mean time, visit with vendors, enjoy a free smoothie, or grab lunch.
In the case of inclement weather, the fair may be postponed. Any last minute update will be posted on this page.
If you’d like to receive an email reminder the day prior to the event, please fill out this form!