Do you ride a bike to campus and love free food and coffee? You’re in luck! Parking & Transportation and the Office of Sustainability are hosting a Breakfast for Bikers event on the Forest Park Parkway overpass between McMillan and Bryan Hall to celebrate those in the WashU community who bike or those who want to learn more about sustainable transportation options on campus.
What do expect:
- Bike commuters can enjoy free coffee, pastries, and fruit
- Purchase a discounted U-lock from our partners at WUPD for $25. Credit cards and cash are not accepted. Students may pay via student billing and employees may pay with a check.
- Register your bike for free through Parking & Transportation
- Anyone wearing a helmet can get one free Bicycle Benefits sticker that provides discounts at participating businesses, both around STL and many other cities
- Bike commuters can pick up free bike lights and bells
You can grab everything to go or hang around to chat with us and other bike commuters.
Want to show off how sustainable you are? Bring your own mug/vacuum flask. Compostable hot cups will be available.