Looking for a unique way to enjoy events around town this summer? How about helping them reduce waste by interacting with attendees and educating them on properly sorting their waste?
If you like getting your hands dirty, sharing your passion for recycling and composting with others, and feeling satisfied that you made a real difference — this is the volunteer experience for you! Recycling On the Go, a program of St. Louis Earth Day, is looking for individuals to help green events around St. Louis. More information…
- Sauce Magazine’s Food Truck Friday event series (every second Friday, May-Sept plus October 7, 2016)
- June 10, 2016- Sign Up Here
- July 8, 2016- Sign Up Here
- August 12, 2016- Sign Up Here
- September 9, 2016- Sign Up Here
- October 7, 2016- Sign Up Here
- Great Rivers Greenway’s Life Outside Festival June 11, 2016- Sign Up Here
- Pride Fest June 24-26, 2016- Sign Up Here
- Festival of the Little Hills August 19-21st, 2016- Sign Up Here
- International Institute of St. Louis’ Festival of Nations August 27-28, 2016- Sign Up Here
The Office of Sustainability encourages you to apply what you learn in your volunteer experience and help the green event on WashU’s campus. If you are organizing an event, you can reserve waste stations here. Send us a note if you are interested receiving notification for volunteering to help green events on campus.