What creates the power that charges your phone? In 10 years, will your car still run on gas? Are we doing enough to mitigate the worst of Climate Change? Should St. Louis rely on coal in the future?
Energy is a crucial part of our daily lives and we are on the brink of unprecedented transformation in energy.
Join Net Impact for a professional panel, “Your Energy Future”, in the Goldberg Lounge in the DUC from7-8:30pm on Wednesday October 17th to learn what energy transformation means for you.
“Your Energy Future” brings together energy leaders and stakeholders to discuss the future of energy and how it will affect their industries. We’ll be hearing from solar start-ups, large wind firms, civil engineering consultants, and corporate consumers of renewable energy.
- Ed Rossier – US Bank Director of Project Management and Renewable Energy Investments
- Annie Slaughter – VP Sustainability for Anheuser-Busch
- Paul Marske – Business Development Director for Azimuth Energy
- George Knapp – General Advisor for several large wind energy companies
- Linda Billingsly – Working for Gonzalez Companies