Take a lunch break with us as our super-talented Assistant Director of Sustainability, Cassie Hage, walks us through the process of making yogurt at home!
If you would like to make your yogurt along with Cassie, you will need the following items:
- Half gallon of 2% or whole milk
- Prepared yogurt with active cultures (homemade or store-bought)
- A large pot
- Glass jars (can be repurposed, but clean)
- Whisk or large spoon for mixing
- Kitchen thermometer is not required, but desirable
Find Cassie’s recipe and instructions here.
This program is part of July’s Plastic Free Ecochallenge.