The Southern Illinois University Edwardsville School of Engineering (SOE) is hosting its fourth SIUE Energy Symposium at 11 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 30. This year’s theme is “Sustainability: Challenges and Opportunities.”
The symposium hosts internationally recognized experts from different institutions in the U.S. and in Europe. The panelists are:
- Kate Fletcher, professor at the Centre for Sustainable Fashion, London College of Fashion, U.K.
- Aamna Anwer, sustainability coordinator at Washington University in St. Louis
- Yasemin Somuncu, secretary general of ZeroBuild Türkiye’21
- Stefano Pallantzas, founder and president of the Hellenic Passive House Institute
- Jeff Manuel, professor in the SIUE Department of Historical Studies and member of the SIUE Climate and Sustainability Advisory Board
Registration is not required to attend. Participants may log in using Zoom webinar ID: 982 2098 1937, password: 315133. For more information, contact Celik at email@example.com.