We want to hear from you! Tell us what kinds of services you would like to see at the upcoming Reduce Reuse Repair fair! Fill out the interest form below.
This event will show you how you can increase the lifespan of your belongings, encourage you to engage a creative reuse mindset, and help build community through skill sharing.
Free hot chocolate for all attendees.
Activities include (not yet finalized!):
- Mending and upcycling clothes
- Repairing outdoor gear
- Fixing broken jewelry
- DIY crafts from “waste” items
- Blankets from old t-shirts and fabric
- Self-watering pots made from old soda bottles
- Make your own festive decorations
- Tech recycling in partnership with Student Technology Services (STS)
- Sign a thank you poster to WashU Dining Services staff!
Destress during finals, hang out with friends, and do something good for the earth while you’re at it! Bring your old/broken stuff or just yourself; leave with new repair and creative reuse skills.
If you have questions, please contact Aamna Anwer.