Join the Office of Sustainability and Parking & Transportation Services in the Edison Courtyard in front of the Danforth University Center Friday, September 28th from 11am to 2pm for a free Bike Tune-up and Commuter Resource Fair! Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Get a free bike tune-up provided by Big Shark. *See rules below
- Register your bike with WUPD
- Learn more about the commuter support programs offered by Parking & Transportation Services
- Get acquainted with the University’s self-service Fixit Stations
- Pick up free bike goodies such as bells, lights, maps, and guides.
* Free Tune-Ups Rules:
- Please sign up for a tune-up at the sustainability tent for check in (look for people wearing the sustainability shirt!)
- Due to limited spots for the free tune-ups, bikes will only be checked in on a first-come, first-serve basis until 1:30p or up to 45 bikes. We cannot guarantee service for bikes brought after 1:30p or after the 45th slot is full.
- Free tune-ups cover basic maintenance only; bike owners may purchase parts on site or will be referred to a bike shop if repair needs do not fit within the scope of the basic tune-up.
- Bikes must be registered with WUPD to receive a free bike tune-up. Registration will be available on-site or can be completed prior to the event here.
In the case of inclement weather, the fair may be postponed. Check out this page for last-minute updates.
If you’d like to receive an email reminder the day prior to the event, please fill out this form!
Can’t make it? We will be holding one more Commuter Fair & Bike Tune-Up on the Danforth campus this Fall on October 24th, and two more on the Medical campus on October 11th and November 15th.