We all know that a diet that is heavy on plants and light on animal products is both better for the environment and also for our overall wellness. In fact, by some estimations, adopting plant-based diets may be #2 among the top solutions to cutting global carbon emissions.
Making such a change might seem overwhelming or even impossible. Dining Services and the Office of Sustainability have teamed up to create the Ever Green Challenge to make the change easier and—dare we say it?—fun! Join us for this week in October and be entered into a raffle to win a gift card to Ibby’s, the newly-opened Coffeestamp at Grounds for Change, or Bytes!
- Participants must be WashU students.
- Log your plant-based meal by submitting this form.
- Any plant-based meal purchased at any WashU dining location is eligible to count as a meal.
- Every plant-based meal will count as one entry into a final prize raffle.
- Raffles will be capped at a maximum of 15 entries per participant.
- Plant-based meals do not contain any animal protein or products, e.g., meat, eggs, dairy.